Hiring a ghostwriter is a big decision. The most important thing to remember when writing your memoirs is, to be honest. Don’t hide anything from your writer. Be sure to tell your story interesting. Do your research and find a suitable writer to ensure that your story is accurately represented and that you are proud to hand it to people to read.
Reviews and Posts
- Lady in Waiting – Lady Anne Glenconner
- Ghostwriter to write my memoirs
- What are the different types of memoirs
- Writing your memoirs is not a vanity project.
- The Nazis Knew My Name
- Awful Auntie by David Walliams
- Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is Shaping our Future
- Hit Job by Eric Cunningham
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Footsteps of the Fallen