There are four different types of memoirs, each with its own purpose and style. A teaching memoir is written to share the author’s expertise and experience with others. Transformative journey memoirs chronicle the author’s personal growth and transformation. History memoirs recount the past, often highlighting important events or people. Confessional memoirs explore the author’s deepest thoughts and feelings, often sharing intimate details of the author’s life.
Reviews and Posts
- Lady in Waiting – Lady Anne Glenconner
- Ghostwriter to write my memoirs
- What are the different types of memoirs
- Writing your memoirs is not a vanity project.
- The Nazis Knew My Name
- Awful Auntie by David Walliams
- Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is Shaping our Future
- Hit Job by Eric Cunningham
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Footsteps of the Fallen