Glenconner, the eldest child of the 5th Earl of Leicester, had what would seem an idyllic childhood. Glenconnor’s parents worked overseas, travelled and socialised. They left their two young daughters in the care of Nannies. One who abused her.
Reviews and Posts
- Lady in Waiting – Lady Anne Glenconner
- Ghostwriter to write my memoirs
- What are the different types of memoirs
- Writing your memoirs is not a vanity project.
- The Nazis Knew My Name
- Awful Auntie by David Walliams
- Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is Shaping our Future
- Hit Job by Eric Cunningham
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Footsteps of the Fallen