Vanessa Frakes worked most of her life in some of Britain’s notorious prisons. In her Autobiography she gives us a brief insight into what it is like working as a prison warden. This is an honest account of one woman working mainly in a male prison and what life is really like. Grab a cup of tea, turn off the phone and tell your family your are not available for the next two days. Its fantastic.
Reviews and Posts
- The Importance of Using Photos in Your Memoirs
- Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister
- Revenge by Tom Bower
- Rachel Johnson – Difficult Women
- Little Me by Matt Lucas
- Lady in Waiting – Lady Anne Glenconner
- Ghostwriter to write my memoirs
- What are the different types of memoirs
- Go Love Yourself – Podcast Review
- Writing your memoirs is not a vanity project.