I would recommend this book ‘Finding Sarah’ by Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York as it gives an autobiographical insight into a woman’s life who, on the surface has everything but in reality is limited in what she can do, what she can say and how to act.
Reviews and Posts
- Lady in Waiting – Lady Anne Glenconner
- Ghostwriter to write my memoirs
- What are the different types of memoirs
- Writing your memoirs is not a vanity project.
- The Nazis Knew My Name
- Awful Auntie by David Walliams
- Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is Shaping our Future
- Hit Job by Eric Cunningham
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Footsteps of the Fallen