Hiring a ghostwriter is a big decision. The most important thing to remember when writing your memoirs is, to be honest. Don’t hide anything from your writer. Be sure to tell your story interesting. Do your research and find a suitable writer to ensure that your story is accurately represented and that you are proud to hand it to people to read.
Reviews and Posts
- Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister
- Revenge by Tom Bower
- Rachel Johnson – Difficult Women
- Little Me by Matt Lucas
- Lady in Waiting – Lady Anne Glenconner
- Ghostwriter to write my memoirs
- What are the different types of memoirs
- Go Love Yourself – Podcast Review
- Writing your memoirs is not a vanity project.
- The Nazis Knew My Name