Glenconner, the eldest child of the 5th Earl of Leicester, had what would seem an idyllic childhood. Glenconnor’s parents worked overseas, travelled and socialised. They left their two young daughters in the care of Nannies. One who abused her.
Reviews and Posts
- Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister
- Revenge by Tom Bower
- Rachel Johnson – Difficult Women
- Little Me by Matt Lucas
- Lady in Waiting – Lady Anne Glenconner
- Ghostwriter to write my memoirs
- What are the different types of memoirs
- Go Love Yourself – Podcast Review
- Writing your memoirs is not a vanity project.
- The Nazis Knew My Name