I would recommend this book ‘Finding Sarah’ by Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York as it gives an autobiographical insight into a woman’s life who, on the surface has everything but in reality is limited in what she can do, what she can say and how to act.
Reviews and Posts
- Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister
- Revenge by Tom Bower
- Rachel Johnson – Difficult Women
- Little Me by Matt Lucas
- Lady in Waiting – Lady Anne Glenconner
- Ghostwriter to write my memoirs
- What are the different types of memoirs
- Go Love Yourself – Podcast Review
- Writing your memoirs is not a vanity project.
- The Nazis Knew My Name